Bibby HydroMap offers fantastic professional development and training opportunities, ideal for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who want to learn, develop and progress within the company.
All employees benefit from an organised individual structured development plan within the company, encouraging personal and professional progression based on individual abilities and talents.
The main aims of our internal development programme are to:
- Enhance the skills, knowledge, and abilities of individuals
- Provide personnel with a comprehensive range of experience and training
- Provide both the resources and opportunities for personnel to achieve their career goals
- Help build long term successful careers within the company
1. Structured Support Network
Personnel are assigned a mentor to provide support and advice on a one to one basis, as well as a structured support network including line managers, HR and senior staff members, providing regular constructive feedback.
2. Continuous professional on-the-job development
Personnel are set personal goals and objectives that align with Bibby HydroMap's operational strategy, which become the main focus of learning and progression. Employees receive on the job training and practical experience, as well as key skills development such as leadership and teamwork, in addition to academic development. Objectives and overall progress is continuously monitored, with regular one to ones and formal review meetings taking place.
3. Study towards further professional qualifications
Further professional qualifications and external training are also provided at the expense of the company.
- Continuous personal development
- Commitment from the company to provide internal, external training and further education to support career goals
- Challenging work with opportunities for advancement and recognition for performance in our expanding business
- Experienced network of colleagues to provide guidance and regular constructive feedback.