A strong commitment to QHSE is embedded into our culture, and people joining the company are introduced to a robust, integrated management system encompassing all elements of our operations.
The company operates an integrated management system for the provision of hydrographic and geophysical surveys which is certificated by an accredited certification body to BS EN ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Key principles of our HSE policy:
- Manage HSE matters as we would any other business critical operation
- Have a systematic approach to HSE to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Promote a ‘total safety’ culture
- Maintain our commitment to environmental protection
- Be open and adaptable to our clients’ needs, and adopt their methods in HSE matters if proven to be desirable
- Require contractors to manage HSE to the same level
- Develop and maintain a system of recording and monitoring Health, Safety & Environmental issues and incidents with the use of an online safety observation database
- Maintain a strict anti-drugs and alcohol abuse policy for all employees