As a Project Planner you will be working within the Processing and Reporting Department, where you will capture and monitor the agreed project processing and reporting schedules, highlighting any variances which exceed tolerances to the Processing and Reporting Manager. Project costs during the processing and reporting phase will be monitored against budget, and a breakdown to be presented on completion. Processing and reporting resource plans kept up to date, and a projection of resource requirements prepared to understand when capacity may be exceeded.
Offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
Job Role Responsibilities
- The planner will collaborate with the processing and reporting teams in order to update schedules based on their input.
- Monitoring processing and reporting progress and report if tolerances are forecasted to be exceeded.
- Processing and reporting cost estimation.
- Processing and reporting resource planning.
- Analysis of critical paths.
- Processing and reporting project risks and slippage.
- Actual cost of processing and reporting work performed.
- Generate management reports on processing and reporting progress against project baseline plans.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- A background in project co-ordination and administration
- Experience in MS Project is preferred
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
People are the most important part of our business; we deliver on our objectives by living our Values. This means each of us, at all times, strive to:
- Work together: We understand the common long-term goals across our businesses, customers, suppliers and people and we work towards them as a team.
- Be better: We challenge ourselves to be the best, finding new ways to improve everything we do today.
- Be innovative: We do everything possible to look ahead, to anticipate customer needs and deliver innovative solutions.
- Do the right thing: At all times we do the right thing, providing a quality and safe service, acting responsibly for our people, customers and the communities in which we work.
- Trust each other: We trust and empower our people to deliver the right outcomes for our business.
Why you should join us
Bibby HydroMap is an equal opportunities employer, offering a very competitive salary (strictly based on experience), and provide an attractive benefits package, including private health insurance and a company pension scheme. Bibby HydroMap invests in personnel through the Career Development Academy; offering mentoring, guidance, training and opportunities for professional development through further academic learning. Employees are also offered the opportunity to join a professional body such as the Geological Society or the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
Previously named Osiris Projects, the company was acquired by Bibby Marine in 2012; a family-owned, locally headquartered company with over 200 years’ experience in the maritime industry. Rebranding to Bibby HydroMap in 2015, the company has retained autonomy, but now benefits from the backing and support of the international Bibby Line Group. The company is undergoing a period of significant growth, and our strategy is centred on both developing our core competencies and diversifying into new markets, both by discipline and geographically. For employees, this growth offers exciting opportunities and prospects for the future.
or in writing attaching a CV to:
Maritime House, 4 Brunel Road.
Croft Business Park, Bromborough
Wirral CH62 3NY
Please note offers to all new starters of the company will be subject to pre-employment checks.