Where we are we
Our HQ is based in Bromborough, Wirral. Many of our employees live in either Chester or Liverpool, both are a short drive away, with Manchester slightly further with a 45 minute drive. Our custom-built office features a warehouse and workshop downstairs, with a conference room and open plan office space upstairs. We have a dedicated quiet area where surveyors, geophysicists and CAD operators can work together on projects. As part of the Bibby Line Group, we also have access to office space all over the world.
Our office culture
Those interested in outdoor activities will find plenty of opportunity for walking, riding, climbing and hiking across the border in nearby North Wales, where many of our employees live and commute from daily. We are well-situated to take advantage of the beautiful beaches at Anglesey, Formby and Talacre, and Delamere forest provides a stunning backdrop for walking and riding. Nearby attractions include world famous Chester Zoo, UK shopping destinations Liverpool ONE and Cheshire Oaks, and the Blue Planet aquarium. Chester Racecourse hosts events throughout the year, and clearly the North West is well known for world-class football.
In the office, the working environment is friendly and open, people are free to listen to music and we have dress-down Fridays. Employees are heavily involved with the Bibby Giving Something Back scheme, featuring match-funding for charity and not-for-profit organisations, and once in a lifetime fundraising trips such as walking the Grand Canyon, Great Wall of China and "future-building" projects in areas such as Tanzania . We care about work-life balance, operating informal flexi-time and teleworking initiatives. We attend many industry events, which all employees are invited to attend.
Our team is social; we organise nights out, there is a company football team, and when someone moves on we all contribute.
Reasons to work at Bibby HydroMap:
- We are a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- We are growing into new markets and locations, and always looking for talented people to join us in our success.
- You will work alongside equally talented and experienced colleagues from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- For roles involving site work, we will provide all the necessary industry standard training and certification required.
- You will work for a vaiety of blue-chip clients on a diverse range of projects.
- Working on one of our specialist vessels, you will build relationships quickly within the company.
- Your hard work will not go unnoticed - reward and recognition through our Employee of the Quarter and Year.