COVID-19 – Bibby HydroMap Statement
Given ongoing concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19) we would like to offer reassurance that Bibby HydroMap are taking all necessary steps to ensure the wellbeing of customers and employees and the safe continuation of operations.
Across the business we continue to liaise with all relevant health authorities and statutory bodies to ensure we are delivering the most appropriate and effective response.
In addition, our marine teams are engaging with local port health authorities to ensure all relevant guidance is being followed.
Bibby HydroMap is taking the following actions:
- Compliance teams are liaising with UK Government and local port health authorities.
- Business Continuity Plans are in place and alternative arrangements have been identified as contingencies.
- We are closely monitoring and distributing the latest public health guidance to all Bibby HydroMap employees and subcontractors.
- We are assessing and ensuring continued availability of critical equipment and roles.
- All non-essential business travel within Europe has been restricted for Bibby HydroMap employees.
- Employees who have the ability to work from home are doing so, and measures are in place for those that need to be in the office.
- Asking all visitors to Bibby HydroMap offices to confirm in advance whether they have recently travelled to an infected area (as specified by the UK Government Foreign and Commonwealth Office) or have been in contact with someone who is known to have the Coronavirus.
If you have any questions relating to any Bibby HydroMap projects or locations, please contact the Bibby HydroMap team.