Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Training for the business
One of the greatest challenges many business’ face is having the time and resource to implement improvements within the organisation. Lean Six Sigma equips employees with the tools and techniques needed to embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the business. Key strategic initiatives delivered within a proven Kaizen methodology ('Kaizen' is a Japanese word that can be translated to mean 'improvement' or 'change for the better') will ensure we all benefit from effective working practices and methods to ensure improvements can be incorporated and sustained.
The key purpose for Bibby HydroMap was about reducing waste/duplication, increasing efficiency and committing to developing a sustainable culture of continuous improvement by empowering the delegates to become ‘leaders of change’ within the business; contributing to customer satisfaction and reducing cost.
Bibby HydroMap engaged with Hansei Technology, a company with a proven track record in Lean Six Sigma training, who delivered two training sessions to staff where they were able to identify some key projects for improvement by providing them with the right tools and techniques to affect improvements.
Areas covered on the course:
- Positively Managing & Leading Change
- Leadership skills including Hoshin Kanri
- Wastes or ‘losses’ in a process
- Process Control methods and other improvement techniques
- FMEA methods
- DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control)
- Value Add Analysis: process and workflow mapping and other analytical methods
- 7 quality tools
- Problem Solving Methods
- Customer Value and Critical to Quality analysis
- Statistical Process Control charts (previously Inferential Statistics)
- Lean Six Sigma project selection (focus, teams, communication, risk management)
- Project Selection and planning
Following on from the completion of the training there will be an increased focus on helping to improve efficiency with the processes we have in place, improving overall engagement and delivering continuous improvement
"Steve and his team at Hansei Technology have delivered two brilliant training sessions providing our delegates with the tools and techniques to make the necessary changes to our process and ultimately, improve efficiencies. This is an exciting time for Bibby HydroMap and we look forward to further support and engagement with Hansei Technology as we begin our journey of embedding a culture of continuous improvement." Mick Slater, Operations Director