Bibby HydroMap will be exhibiting on Stand Q8 and we invite you to join us
We are exhibiting at the most prestigious ocean technology event of the year Ocean Business 2019 takes place at the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton, and is free to attend. Their fastest selling show yet, this edition of the event is expected to attract more than 5,000 visitors from over 60 countries.
Here are a few reasons to attend the show this year:
- One of the largest international industry events showcasing a variety of products and services.
- Over 180 hours of training and demonstrations sessions on offer every day.
- Offshore Survey Conference - with industry experts presenting on the future of the Ocean industry.
- Excellent networking opportunities with various social events, as well as competitions at our stand.
- Pick up a copy of Bibby HydroMap's show newspaper edition to read about recent updates, case studies, and career opportunities, as well as our exclusive guide to Southampton.
High resolution 3D marine asset inspection surveys for coastal monitoring
Tuesday 9 April 2019 at 14:00-15:00 - Node Room 1 064/03
Recent advancements in marine survey sensors and innovative acquisition techniques are now providing data sets with a resolution never before seen in the marine geospatial industry.
We will provide an overview of marine asset inspection surveys from acquisition to change monitoring techniques.
Presented by Chris Almond
DriX - The future of hydrographic survey presented
Wednesday 10 April at 16:30-17:30 - Node Room 1 064/03
We are pleased to present data from recent uses of DriX, covering the advantages of autonomous survey techniques with results and data examples, as well as providing direct comparisons with conventional survey data acquisition.
Presented by Tom Davenport
Gala Dinner sponsors
This year Bibby HydroMap are proud sponsors of the Ocean Business Gala Dinner at the Luxury Southampton Harbour Hotel. Located in Ocean Village, it features a stunning contemporary design. Guests can enjoy an evening of wonderful food and dazzling company all washed down with a glass or two of fine wine.
Join us on our stand for a casual reception advance of the Gala Dinner - Wednesday 10 April from 15:00 at Stand Q8
Take part in the Ozobot Challenge
Design a survey around our wind farm in the quickest time to be in with a chance to win a pair of Ozobots. Ozobots are pocket-sized coding robots that come with infinite ways to play, create, and share.
Come by our stand to find out more!