Bibby HydroMap has implemented an Integrated Management System which originates from core company choices. This places key importance in terms of the quality of services provided to our clients, health and safety within the workplace, safeguarding the environment and ensuring efficiency through the adoption of recognised international standards and certifications.
Continuous monitoring, scrupulous execution of internal inspections, in-depth analysis of the data gathered, and timely implementation of corrective actions ensures continuous improvement and allows for the growth of our company performance in terms of safety, customer and stakeholder satisfaction and environmental practices.
The Integrated Management System is compliant with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management system accredited by NQA, including OHSAS18001:2007 andISO14001:2004. Our ISM Code is also accredited by the UK Maritime Coast Guard. Bibby HydroMap is currently undertaking the transition to ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 ahead of schedule.
In addition, the system is also vetted and certified by third party organisations such us, Achilles UVDB and FPAL.
Our recent QHSE initiatives include:
- Engaging in a Behavioral Safety Programme
- Annual Health & Wellbeing day
- The implementation of a comprehensive QHSE improvement plan
- A variety of Workshops and Seminars
- The implementation of robust Risk Management, Incident Investigation and Safety Observation Processes
- Enhanced Horizontal Communication throughout the entire organisation.
- The development of Workflows and RACI Matrix
- Employee of the Quarter